Polish Academic R Users' Meeting
15-17 October 2014, Poznań
The prize will consist of books for the 3 best works. The first place will be decided by the organizing committees and the second and third by the participants of the conference.
Steps to fulfill by participants:
- analysis of the ski jumping dataset can be performed with any method,
- visualization of the results should be created with usage of R package.
Requirements for participants:
- student of the I or II degree (also applies to this year's graduates)
- only individual proposals will take part in the contest
Requirements for visualization:
- proposals should be on one page
- format: BMP, JPG, PNG or GIF
- maximum resolution: 2000 x 2000 pixels
- maximum file size: 4MB
Deadline for sending proposals: 30 November 2014 (11:59 PM)
The file containing the visualization and R code should be attached to the form on the webpage.